-   -   calendar highlight current date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/81657-calendar-highlight-current-date.html)

Meg

calendar highlight current date

I have a simple calendar that was developed in Excel. Is there any way to
set it up so that the appropriate cell highlights with the current date?

Barb Reinhardt

calendar highlight current date

Select the cells
Format - Conditional Formatting
Cell Value is equal to =TODAY()
Set the format you want.

"Meg" wrote:

I have a simple calendar that was developed in Excel. Is there any way to
set it up so that the appropriate cell highlights with the current date?

Meg

calendar highlight current date

This doesn't seem to be working. Nothing happens when I add conditional
formatting.