-   -   HELP! NEED TEMPLATE FOR ORDERING UNIFORMS FOR STAFF IN EXCEL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/81654-help-need-template-ordering-uniforms-staff-excel.html)

CHERRYCOKE27

HELP! NEED TEMPLATE FOR ORDERING UNIFORMS FOR STAFF IN EXCEL

WE DO BULK ORDERS FOR UNIFORMS. 50-100 PEOPLE EACH TIME. I NEED A TEMPLATE
FOR THIS. THE INFO I INCLUDE IS PERSONS NAME, PRODUCT, QUANTITY, EMBROIDERY,
PRICE AND TOTAL.. I COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING ON THE WEBSITE THAT FITS MY
NEEDS.

Otto Moehrbach

HELP! NEED TEMPLATE FOR ORDERING UNIFORMS FOR STAFF IN EXCEL

Cherry
Please don't post a query in all upper case. It's hard to read and it
commonly means you are yelling at the person to whom you are writing.
About the template you want. If you can't find one as you said you will
have to roll-your-own. If you need help with it, post back with more detail
about what you want it to look like (headers, footers, columns, rows,
colors, etc.). Include such things as any data you want this template to
automatically extract from some other location in your file as well as where
this other location is. HTH Otto