-   -   Hyperlink (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/81632-hyperlink.html)

Aurora

Hyperlink

I am using Excel 2000
I have a spreadsheet with monthly graphs on it. These are all the same
graph except for the different months of the year. I am trying to put 3
graphs side by side, so that I will end up for 4 rows of graphs for the year.
Ex:
Dec Graph, Nov Oct
Sept Aug July
June May April
March Feb Jan

In order to locate the monthly graphs quickly, I want to create a hyperlink
at the top of the page, using the months name so that one click on the
month's name and you are at the graph for that month. I did this for the
first 3 months, but when I moved the graphs down, the hyperlinks did not move
with the graphs. Does anyone know what I did wrong? or can someone point me
to directions on how to do this properly? I would appreciate any help you
can give me.

Thank you - Aurora