-   -   hiding content when there is a #REF in a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/81603-hiding-content-when-there-ref-cell.html)

bobtracey

hiding content when there is a #REF in a cell

Hi

I have a sheet that works out some stuff for me. it runs from Jan 2000
til Dec 2006.

everything works out except for the cells in the future, like, Today
through to Dec 2006 where the cell has #REF showing. I have a
formula that is date related and so it throws up an error. how can I
hide that content?

regards

Toppers

hiding content when there is a #REF in a cell

Something like:

=if(iserror(formula),"",formula)

HTH