-   -   print on a sinlge page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/81576-print-sinlge-page.html)

autofill

print on a sinlge page

i have 4-5 cloumns and quite a large no. of rows.i want whole print on a
single sheet in column wisee..like i have 4 columns and 1256 rows..so i want
to know the print command so that i can get whole print on a single
page..from where the first page finished then on the very same page then next
rows start from the right hand sides columns..i know we can do that by coping
the next cells on the right hand side but its quite a large no. of sheets so
its not cofartbale..plz suggest the appropriate command

Bryan Hessey

print on a sinlge page

Perhaps File, Page Setup, Page, Fit to 1 page wide, 999 pages tall is
what you are looking for.

--

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=529914