-   -   Vlookup Help Needed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/81392-vlookup-help-needed.html)

nander

Vlookup Help Needed

In the attached spreadsheet TEST I have two worksheets. In the worksheet
CUST I need a VLOOKUP formula that returns a MULTIPLIER in the MULTX
column that is defined in worksheet TYPE. The type of multiplier a
customer receives depends on his class and volumn. For instance in the
CUST worksheet I need the VLOOKUP to look at the TYPE worksheet and
compare the CUST sales to TYPE workseet volumn and CLASS and return a
multiplier.

|Filename: TEST.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4582 |

nander
nander's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6156
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=529672

Toppers

Vlookup Help Needed

Try in column I:

=INDEX(TYPE!$A$3:$F$34,MATCH(D2,TYPE!$A$3:$A$34,0) ,7-MATCH(H2,{0,500,2500,7500},1))

And copy down

hth