-   -   macro to start pdfMaker (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/81356-macro-start-pdfmaker.html)

Francesco

macro to start pdfMaker

Hello
I working on excel 2003 and windowsXp professional

On the excel toolbar I have the pdf icon that is for converting the active
worksheet in pdf and send out via e-mail.
Infact if I do click on the pdf icon it asks me to save the file in pdf
first and then when saved and trasformed in pdf opens my e-mail program ( in
my case it is IncrediMail) and attaches the excel file (xxxxx.xls.pdf) to it.

My question is:

Is there a vay to do it with a macro instead of starting this process
manually?
Thanks for any help I might get in the subject

Regards
Francesco