-   -   Adding Working Days to a Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/81339-adding-working-days-formula.html)

jpw1972

Adding Working Days to a Formula

I have a spreadsheet that includes a column of dates. I want to show a
column next to this that shows what the date would be in 40 working days. I
cannot use the network days formula as I only have the one date. I need to
ensure that the formula allows for Bank Holidays as well as weekends.

Can anyone help?

Niek Otten

Adding Working Days to a Formula

Use the Workday() function