-   -   A Sad Day... Macro Options Unavailable :( (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/81079-sad-day-macro-options-unavailable.html)

Maxemily

A Sad Day... Macro Options Unavailable :(

Hello,

My Excel from Office XP Pro is refusing to cooperate.

All of the Macro options are grayed out except for Security and it
matters not what I set the security to, it refuses to budge.

Assistance please.

Thanks

--
Maxemily

bpeltzer

A Sad Day... Macro Options Unavailable :(

Did you exit & restart Excel after changing the security levels? In my
experience, the change won't be reflected until you next start Excel.