-   -   How do I wrap Excel columns in a printout? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/80910-how-do-i-wrap-excel-columns-printout.html)

R2

How do I wrap Excel columns in a printout?

I have a spreadsheet that has data in columns A - AT. I need to wrap the
columns in row 1 to print in 5 rows under each other.
i.e. Row 1 Columns A-E,
Row 1 Columns F-M,
Row 1 Columns N-V
Row 1 Columns W-AK
Row 1 Columns AL-AT

Door

How do I wrap Excel columns in a printout?

No idea.

I know of no method of representing 9, 15, 9, 8 and 5 columns of data
on successive lines equally across the page, however, to represent A to
AT in 13 column lots can be achieved as per the attached. (a recommended
blank 5th row will result when zero=blank is achieved)

Perhaps this could be adjusted to suit your needs.

When you have modified the formula correctly (set the formula in Sheet1
A1 and formula-drag it across the row, then bulk-drag down for a
sufficient number of rows) - then paste your data into Sheet2

R2 Wrote:
I have a spreadsheet that has data in columns A - AT. I need to wrap
the
columns in row 1 to print in 5 rows under each other.
i.e. Row 1 Columns A-E,
Row 1 Columns F-M,
Row 1 Columns N-V
Row 1 Columns W-AK