-   -   offset 1 row and return to first column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/80659-offset-1-row-return-first-column.html)

GregM

offset 1 row and return to first column

I have a worksheet which is used for inputting data in columns a through to
f. When the user has completed inputting all info and either enters or tabs
in the final column, is there a way to get excel to jump down to the next row
and go back to column a?

Nikki

offset 1 row and return to first column

unlock all the column A_F and locking column after F & protect worksheet . if
you type in f and click on tabs it will go to the next row column A.

Nikki