-   -   heading on all pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/80039-heading-all-pages.html)

Shanon

heading on all pages

I need to have the same 4 rows on the top of every page when it prints. I
know that there is a way to do it, i just have forgotten, Could someone
please freshen my memory. My example is I am putting a different amount next
to every zip code in the state of TX. So obviously this is many pages, but
instead of copy/paste these for cells on top of every page I just want it to
be there when I print. But I don't want to use the HEADER/FOOTER option,
hence I need to use that for the correct purpose. Please help.
Thanks

heading on all pages

Hi

Go to File/Page Setup/Sheet tab. There is a box for 'Rows to repeat at top'.

Andy.