-   -   Print Area (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/80038-print-area.html)

Jeff

Print Area

Hi,

I have a worksheet with about 15 tabs, all with similiar tables except that
they have different numbers. I format the print area, by highlighting
selected portions of the worksheet and choosing "add to print area", but the
problem is that I have to do this manually to each of the 15 tabs. Is there
a way to do this automatically?
Someone said to highlight all the tabs and go into page setup, but this does
not work since I have to use the Page Break and "add to print area" to select
the parts I want to print.

Thanks

Don Guillett

Print Area

use a for each looping macro
for each ws in worksheets
do something
next ws

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Jeff" wrote in message

I have a worksheet with about 15 tabs, all with similiar tables except
that
they have different numbers. I format the print area, by highlighting
selected portions of the worksheet and choosing "add to print area", but
the
problem is that I have to do this manually to each of the 15 tabs. Is
there
a way to do this automatically?
Someone said to highlight all the tabs and go into page setup, but this
does
not work since I have to use the Page Break and "add to print area" to
select
the parts I want to print.

Thanks

Jim Cone

Print Area

Thanks,
You may want to try the free Excel add-in "Excel Extras".
It can set the print area(s) selected on the top sheet to all selected sheets.
It does other nice stuff too. Comes with a Word.doc install/use file.
Download from... http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA