-   -   spread sheet disappears (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/79263-spread-sheet-disappears.html)

Jolene

spread sheet disappears

I have a spead sheet set up as a time card that is used several times a
day. Sometimes when I go into to it the time card is gone and all I
have is a gray screen like the sheet has been shrank down. Problem is
the toolbar to make it full screen is also missing so all I get is a
blank grey screen. To get this spread sheet back/viewable I have to go
into a new excel session and make that sheet a full size. Once I make
the this one full size I can get out and go back into my time card and
it will be back full screen.

Any ideas on why this happens and if I can keep this from happening?
Thank you

--
Jolene
Jolene's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10223