-   -   How to import 95000 rows into Excel spreadsheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/79166-how-import-95000-rows-into-excel-spreadsheet.html)

Yana D

How to import 95000 rows into Excel spreadsheet?

I have a user who needs to import 95000 rows and can not utilize anything but
Excel. Is there a way to do it? One of the posts answers mentioned
distributing data into different worksheets. How do you do it?

Jim Rech

How to import 95000 rows into Excel spreadsheet?

MS suggests a macro:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/120596/

--
Jim