Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tbobo

Default Data Arrangement

I have this data file (about 2000 rows) all in column A:

data
data
1
2
3
4
data
data
5
6
7
8

I need a VB small program which will arrange the data with the follwing
format:

data A B C D
1 2 3 4
D E F G
5 6 7 8

Many Thanks!

--
tbobo
tbobo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31530

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

Are you sure your results should not be:

data A B C D
data 1 2 3 4
data D E F G
data 5 6 7 8

(which seems more logical)

Cheers,
--
AP

"tbobo" a écrit dans le
message de ...

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tbobo

Yes, the data should be like what's shown below:

data A B C D
data 1 2 3 4
data D E F G
data 5 6 7 8

Thanks!

--
tbobo
tbobo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31530
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=525669

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mrsinnister

-This may seem like a beginner's question but here goes: I am trying to
sort dates starting with the weekday first; ex. Thursday, March 23,
2006. However, when ever I sort it goes by alphabetical order by the
weekday and nothing else. I've tried reformatting the data, that
didn't work, there's no formula that can change it and the DATE default
has a asterisk * by the correct format needed, meaning it doesn't
convert to my system. This project has to be done and functional
today. Any help is appreciated.-

--
mrsinnister
mrsinnister's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32737