-   -   How do I delete the gridlines in a single cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/79042-how-do-i-delete-gridlines-single-cell.html)

zub

How do I delete the gridlines in a single cell?

How do I delete the gridlines in a single cell in Excell 2003?

JudithJubilee

How do I delete the gridlines in a single cell?

Hello zub,

Try using a white fill colour for the cell.

Judith
--
Hope this helps

"zub" wrote:

How do I delete the gridlines in a single cell in Excell 2003?

David

How do I delete the gridlines in a single cell?

?B?SnVkaXRoSnViaWxlZQ==?= wrote

Hello zub,

Try using a white fill colour for the cell.

Judith

I thought of that, too. But that method also removes the top gridline of
the cell beneath it.

--
David

Patricia Shannon

How do I delete the gridlines in a single cell?

Maybe format/cells/border will do what you want.

"David" wrote:

?B?SnVkaXRoSnViaWxlZQ==?= wrote

Hello zub,

Try using a white fill colour for the cell.

Judith

I thought of that, too. But that method also removes the top gridline of
the cell beneath it.

--
David

David

How do I delete the gridlines in a single cell?

?B?UGF0cmljaWEgU2hhbm5vbg==?= wrote

"David" wrote:

?B?SnVkaXRoSnViaWxlZQ==?= wrote

Hello zub,

Try using a white fill colour for the cell.

Judith

I thought of that, too. But that method also removes the top gridline
of the cell beneath it.

--
David

Of course, but I am not the OP and stuck to his/her query gridlines.

--
David