Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Darts

Default Rounding Time

If someone was to work 7:00am to 8:15am my result is 1.25 hrs. I am trying to
round up which I can do easily however if the Total time is Less than 1.25 I
would like for it to round down to 1hr. How do I put that into a formula.

Here is how my formula looks
IN
OUT
In out Hour Minute value
Hour minute value total Hrs Rounded
7:00:00am 8:15:00am 7 - 7.0 8
15 8.25 1.25 2.0

now if the total hr is 1.24 I need that to have a rounded value of 1.0

I hope I explained myself clear enout

Thanks