-   -   How to insert auto populate calendar icon? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/79005-how-insert-auto-populate-calendar-icon.html)

Anita

How to insert auto populate calendar icon?

How do I insert a calendar icon that you can click on, it opens a monthly
calendar that you can move about in until you find the date you want, then
click on that date and it auto populates the cell next to the icon?
--
Anita

Duke Carey

How to insert auto populate calendar icon?

Calendar on the page - pop-up version, courtesy of Ron De Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

"Anita" wrote:

How do I insert a calendar icon that you can click on, it opens a monthly
calendar that you can move about in until you find the date you want, then
click on that date and it auto populates the cell next to the icon?
--
Anita

Adnan

How to insert auto populate calendar icon?

Duke,
This is just what I've been looking for a weak. Thank you very much!
Adnan :-)
Excel User