-   -   Toolbar@bottom used to show sum when I highlited cells-now gone! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/78901-toolbar%40bottom-used-show-sum-when-i-highlited-cells-now-gone.html)

Carmen

Toolbar@bottom used to show sum when I highlited cells-now gone!

The toolbar at the bottom of my screen used to show the sum when I selected
whichever cells I wanted and now the sum has disappeared and I have not
messed with the toolbars. Help...I miss this feature!

Ron Coderre

Toolbar@bottom used to show sum when I highlited cells-now gone!

Try this:

Right-click on the status bar (where you expect to see the total)
Select SUM from the list.

Does that help?

Regards,
Ron