-   -   Number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/78445-number.html)

momotaro

Number

Is there a way to increment a number in my spreadsheet each time I print?
Thanks in advance.

momo

Bernard Liengme

Number

From previus post:

ThisWorksheet module

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Range("Sheet1!G1") = Range("Sheet1!G1") + 1
End Sub

You may want to read J.E. McGimpsey's notes:
http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"momotaro" wrote in message
Is there a way to increment a number in my spreadsheet each time I print?
Thanks in advance.

momo

momotaro

Number

Thanks for the info. Can the number be changed after I printed? For
example, I input info on the sheet and click print. After I click print, I
want the number increase to the next number. Can it be done? Thanks again.

From previus post:

"momotaro" wrote in message
Is there a way to increment a number in my spreadsheet each time I print?
Thanks in advance.

momo

Bernard Liengme

Number

Use this workbook sub
Range("Sheet2!A29") = Range("Sheet2!A29") + 1
End Sub
Note it updates BEFORE printing
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"momotaro" wrote in message
Thanks for the info. Can the number be changed after I printed? For
example, I input info on the sheet and click print. After I click print,
want the number increase to the next number. Can it be done? Thanks
again.

From previus post: