-   -   my excel spreadsheet right scroll button disappears during use (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/78406-my-excel-spreadsheet-right-scroll-button-disappears-during-use.html)

Cardfan

my excel spreadsheet right scroll button disappears during use

It reappears if I close the file and reopen. It's a simple spreadsheet of
300 lines and 15 columns. Anyone else experience this? Is there a fix?