-   -   Is there a way to underline by clicking on text? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/78312-there-way-underline-clicking-text.html)

atsd

Is there a way to underline by clicking on text?

I'm new to excel and I am extremely impressed with the sophistication of
it. I'm not even sure if this is possible, but is there a way to
underline text buy just clicking or double clicking on it, with some
code or something?

Exmaple:
apple, orange, pear

After clicking or double clicking on orange:
apple, _orange_, pear

Any help would be great and I appreciate it some one could tell if it's
not even possible at all.

Thank You

--
atsd
atsd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32610

Bernard Liengme

Is there a way to underline by clicking on text?

As with al MS Office products, CTRL+U will underline
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"atsd" wrote in message

I'm new to excel and I am extremely impressed with the sophistication of
it. I'm not even sure if this is possible, but is there a way to
underline text buy just clicking or double clicking on it, with some
code or something?

Exmaple:
apple, orange, pear

After clicking or double clicking on orange:
apple, _orange_, pear

Any help would be great and I appreciate it some one could tell if it's
not even possible at all.

Thank You

--
atsd
atsd's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=524070

atsd

Is there a way to underline by clicking on text?

Thank you for your help. I guess that'll do.