Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
paulrm906

Default Last Number in Column

Hello everyone

I am currently using the formula =LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,A:A) to
find the last number in a colmn (The above formula was thanks from
Aladin) But unfortuneately it will not work if there are formulas in
the column. does anyone know how to solve this problem as I really do
need to keep this formula in that column.

Thankyou

Paul Maynard
Moscow.

--
paulrm906
paulrm906's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28776

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

For alternative formulae see:

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld....l#last_numeric
--
Gary's Student

"paulrm906" wrote:

Hello everyone

I am currently using the formula =LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,A:A) to
find the last number in a colmn (The above formula was thanks from
Aladin) But unfortuneately it will not work if there are formulas in
the column. does anyone know how to solve this problem as I really do
need to keep this formula in that column.

Thankyou

Paul Maynard
Moscow.

--
paulrm906
paulrm906's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28776
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=524023

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
paulrm906

Thanks Gary's Student

It works great and the link as many useful formulas also

Thankyou

Paul Maynard