-   -   ASAP-Apply sequential cell links to different controls simultaneou (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/78022-asap-apply-sequential-cell-links-different-controls-simultaneou.html)

Hubitron2000

ASAP-Apply sequential cell links to different controls simultaneou

Excel 2003

PLEASE HELP! I need to have this done by today . . .

I have a column filled with individual list boxes, and they're all linked to
the same cell, as below:

Column 1 Column 2

List Box 1 Cell link (applies to list boxes 1, 2, and 3)
List Box 2
List Box 3

I want to make it like this:

Column 1 Column 2

List Box 1 Cell link (applies to list box 1)
List Box 2 Cell link (applies to list box 2)
List Box 3 Cell link (applies to list box 3)

And I want to do it without formatting each list box individually.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!