-   -   Excel will not let me type any characters....I can type in Word. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/77952-excel-will-not-let-me-type-any-characters-i-can-type-word.html)

deholly

Excel will not let me type any characters....I can type in Word.

Excel will not let me type any characters....I can type in Word.
I was entering numbers and suddenly, I was no longer able to type in any
characters. Please help.

Thunder

"deholly" ha scritto nel messaggio
Excel will not let me type any characters....I can type in Word.
I was entering numbers and suddenly, I was no longer able to type in any
characters. Please help.

Hi deholly,

is possible that your keyboard have a key locked. Try to type all keys
(CTRL, ALT).

Thunder