-   -   Application (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/77821-application.html)

TullaOlsen

Application

Hi!
I am making an application in VBA/Excel, where I have made an Userform
that is a Multipage. Iin all of my pages I will have som
commandbuttons, some txtboxes and other controllers to fatch userinput.
After that the userinput should be directed to the correct worksheet (I
have 4), after what commandbutton you chose on the first page of the
multipage.

My question is; Do I make a macro for this? Are there someone that can
tell me what code I can use for this....?? please...

Thanks for your time!!!

Tulla;)