-   -   How do I put my information form Excel into a Word Merge Form? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/77816-how-do-i-put-my-information-form-excel-into-word-merge-form.html)

Jackie

How do I put my information form Excel into a Word Merge Form?

Dave Peterson

How do I put my information form Excel into a Word Merge Form?

Here are a couple of links:
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge

The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave
Rado.

Jackie wrote:

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

How do I put my information form Excel into a Word Merge Form?

Jackie

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

And a training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels.

http://office.microsoft.com/training...tID=RC01039029...

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:40:55 -0800, Jackie
wrote:

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP