-   -   HOW TO CONVERT NUMBER TO TEXT (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/77686-how-convert-number-text.html)

cretesupplies

HOW TO CONVERT NUMBER TO TEXT

Hello there.I've been dealing with a humongously troubling case.

I have something like 50.000 cells in Excel with numbers in them.The problem
is that i want these numbers written in letters.
For instance where the number "1245" is i want to convert it to : "one
thousand two hundrend fourty five" .

Is there any way that i can do all this conversion process automatically ???
Can i do it with Word maybe or any other software?
Please help me with this one!!!!

Thank you in advance

Niek Otten

HOW TO CONVERT NUMBER TO TEXT