-   -   Syncing up data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/77555-syncing-up-data.html)

KevinM

Syncing up data

Each month I need to match two different databases up to ensure that we
didn't miss anything. My spreadsheet has three columns from our one
database (Facility, Account, Work Order # ) sorted by the Facility and
then the Account, and on the same spreadsheet I have three more columns
from our other database (Facility, Account, Work Order #). The only
problem is I have to go down line by line making sure they match and
when they don't I have to insert rows to make sure that each database
matches on that particular row. Is there any way that I could have the
first three columns be a default field and have a macro search the
second databases information and have it automatically fill the correct
data into the next three columns that correspond to the first three
columns?