-   -   move excel program from old computer to new (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/77434-move-excel-program-old-computer-new.html)

gonsailin

move excel program from old computer to new

i'm trying to use excel (from about '98) in my new laptop....i have the
program in my old cpu and the new windows program has microsoft spreadsheet
instead. is there a way to move or copy the program from the old cpu to my
new laptop?

dlw

move excel program from old computer to new

No, you need to install it again on the laptop.