-   -   when I type 100 in a cell 181 shows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/77362-when-i-type-100-cell-181-shows.html)

kbray

when I type 100 in a cell 181 shows

In my spreadsheet no matter what cell I type 100 in 181 appears in the cell.
How do I correct this, I did a detect and repair.

Biff

when I type 100 in a cell 181 shows

Check your AutoCorrect settings.

Biff

"kbray" wrote in message
In my spreadsheet no matter what cell I type 100 in 181 appears in the
cell.
How do I correct this, I did a detect and repair.

Gord Dibben

when I type 100 in a cell 181 shows

Have a look under ToolsAutocorrect for a possible listing.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP