-   -   Updating 2 excel spread sheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/77289-updating-2-excel-spread-sheets.html)

alexm999

Updating 2 excel spread sheets?

My buddy and I pass 1 excel spreadsheet between each other maybe 20
times a day.

Do you guys have any ideas or suggestions where if I edit the excel
file and save it, it will update the excel spreadsheet on my friends
computer?

--
alexm999
alexm999's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=4918

Carole Drake

Updating 2 excel spread sheets?

Are you networked together so you can log into his computer?