-   -   Right click on cell to set formula reference as absolute (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/77267-right-click-cell-set-formula-reference-absolute.html)

Neil

Right click on cell to set formula reference as absolute

If you can already do this please let me know, i get fed up with entering $
each time I want to make it an absolute reference

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Doug Kanter

$
each time I want to make it an absolute reference

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Last week, someone posted this suggestion:

"You can use F4 to toggle through the different styles of absolute
references. =$A1, =A$1, =$A$1."

Doesn't work in Excel 2000, but it might work if you have a later version.