-   -   Tools, Research, to insert data from web (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/77184-tools-research-insert-data-web.html)

owg

Tools, Research, to insert data from web

I am using Excel 2003 with the rrstock addin to insert stock data into a
spreadsheet. I would like to be able to change the stock symbol and insert a
new set of data over the same cells. Unfortunately this procedure pushes the
existing data off to the right and so the links to other sheets are moved.
How can I get the new data to copy over the old data and so retain the links
to other sheets? Thanks.