-   -   Copy/Paste (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/77174-copy-paste.html)

grahammal

Copy/Paste

Cells.FormatConditions.Delete
With ActiveCell
.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE"
.FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 20
End With

I have the above set up in my worksheet Tab to turn the active cell
light blue.
It works fine but it also seems to disable my Copy/Paste facility.
If I disable the above feature then Copy/Paste is normal.
Any ideas???

--
grahammal
grahammal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20336

Dave Peterson

Copy/Paste

That's one of the side effects of macros. Another is that they sometimes kill
the Edit|undo feature.

I think you'll have to make a choice about which you want.