-   -   inventory (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/77148-inventory.html)

recipe type data

inventory

i have seval rubber compound recipes and i am trying to find a way to keep
inventory on the ingrediants.i have a workbook with a list of all of the
ingrediants and the amount that i have. and i have all of the recipes linked
to that workbook.and in the recipe workbooks i have formulas that deducts the
amount of the ingrediants that i use and that works great.the problem i have
is than i have to print that out and manualy go to my invetory and reenter
the new wieghts.my ? is .is there a way to get my inventory wieghts to
automadicly change.