-   -   How do I create an entry sheet that feeds info to other databases (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/77123-how-do-i-create-entry-sheet-feeds-info-other-databases.html)

JulieChristensen

How do I create an entry sheet that feeds info to other databases

Hiya,
Could anyone please tell me how I create and entry sheet/form which feeds
the information that you put in there into other databases within the office?
Not sure if this is best to do in Word or Excel
Appreciate the help

Ardus Petus

How do I create an entry sheet that feeds info to other databases

Try Datagrid

HTH
--
AP