-   -   text data in one column many rows to many columns one row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/77113-text-data-one-column-many-rows-many-columns-one-row.html)

MoniqueL

text data in one column many rows to many columns one row

I have several worksheets with a single column of text data (about 20
rows) - I would like to rotate this data so that it now appears across
the columns and in one row (and not down the column and in several
rows) - how do I do this?
I would like to delete the original sheets afterwards.
thanks

--
MoniqueL
MoniqueL's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32436

David Biddulph

text data in one column many rows to many columns one row

"MoniqueL" wrote in
message ...

I have several worksheets with a single column of text data (about 20
rows) - I would like to rotate this data so that it now appears across
the columns and in one row (and not down the column and in several
rows) - how do I do this?
I would like to delete the original sheets afterwards.
thanks

Copy/ Paste Special/ Transpose
--
David Biddulph