-   -   Nested Subtotals (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/76975-nested-subtotals.html)

Pablo

Nested Subtotals

When I use 3 nested subtotals, the last subtotal shows up below the previous
outer subtotal instead of above it. See Series b and sub bb below - they are
reversed.

PC Series sub amount
12 a aa 12
aa Total 12
12 a ab 12
ab Total 12
a Total 24
12 b bb 12
b Total 12
bb Total 12
12 Total 36

Bob Phillips

Nested Subtotals

Apparently, it can be corrected by installing this hotfix:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=833855

--

HTH

Bob Phillips