-   -   updating links in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/76893-updating-links-excel.html)

WESTARM

updating links in Excel

I have a workbook with twelve worksheets. I have these worksheets linked to
another workbook which summarizes totals from all twelve worksheets onto one
report. Every time I open this workbook, it asks if I want to update all
links, which I do. When I click on "yes" it tells me that the file is not
found and I have to find the file. How can I get this workbook to recognize
the file without having to find it each time?