-   -   Conditional Data Validation possible in Excel 2003? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/76888-conditional-data-validation-possible-excel-2003-a.html)

Norine

Conditional Data Validation possible in Excel 2003?

I am trying to set up several data validation drop-down lists that are
conditional based on the selection in a previous cell. I got instructions,
but saw a note that this may not work in Excel 2003. Does anyone know if
this is possible? Let me know if I need to provide more detail on what I'm
trying to do. Thanks!

Conditional Data Validation possible in Excel 2003?

Hi

Have a look he

Hope this helps.
Andy.

"Norine" wrote in message
I am trying to set up several data validation drop-down lists that are
conditional based on the selection in a previous cell. I got
instructions,
but saw a note that this may not work in Excel 2003. Does anyone know if
this is possible? Let me know if I need to provide more detail on what
I'm
trying to do. Thanks!

Norine

Conditional Data Validation possible in Excel 2003?

Thanks! That contains a bit more info than my original source did, so will
give it a try. Thanks again!

"AndyB" wrote:

Hi

Have a look he