-   -   total selected cells display at bottom of screen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/76705-total-selected-cells-display-bottom-screen.html)

PeachyCarol

total selected cells display at bottom of screen

total of selected cells should display at bottom of screen, instead "min="
displays How do I change this to show total?

Biff

total selected cells display at bottom of screen

Hi!

Right click on the Status Bar and select Sum.

Biff

"PeachyCarol" wrote in message
total of selected cells should display at bottom of screen, instead "min="
displays How do I change this to show total?

Bill Kuunders

total selected cells display at bottom of screen

right click on the area at the bottom of screen and select "sum"

--
Greetings from New Zealand
Bill K