-   -   Creating a numercal list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/76605-creating-numercal-list.html)

Komie

Creating a numercal list

Hi. This may be in easy question for someone to answer...
I want to create a list of numbers beginning with, say, 17635 and running to
17920. Is there a way to fill in the first unit and have the following
columns follow in suit, growing by one each time. Creating these lists often
enough is a waste of time. So is there some sort of formula that will compile
the list automatically? Like a repeating AutoSum +1???
Anyone...?...Anyone?...Bueller?...Bueller...?
Thank you very much.

dlw

Creating a numercal list

do the following from the menu bar:
edit / fill / series / column / enter start and stop numbers