-   -   i hate your formatting popus (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/76578-i-hate-your-formatting-popus.html)

Format Popups

i hate your formatting popus

they cover my text and i don't know how to get rid of them. because i don't
know how to use them, nor do i need my formatting corrected, they're a major
pain.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Debra Dalgleish

i hate your formatting popus

If you mean the smart tags that appear when you paste, you can turn them
off:

Choose ToolsOptions
Select the Edit tab
Remove the check marks from 'Show Paste Options buttons'
and 'Show Insert Options buttons'.
Click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish