-   -   How do i keep an open window on top of others im working on? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/76500-how-do-i-keep-open-window-top-others-im-working.html)

Fred Far

How do i keep an open window on top of others im working on?

I have made my spread sheet and want to keep it open on top of other
windows/programs that im also working on.

Can this be done and how?

I have seen other programs do it, so persume its part of the programing.

many thanks.

elbows

How do i keep an open window on top of others im working on?

I'm really not sure this answers your question, but you can open Excel
more than once using the start-run command.

-Lori

--
elbows
elbows's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7449

Doug Kanter

"Fred Far" wrote in message
I have made my spread sheet and want to keep it open on top of other
windows/programs that im also working on.

Can this be done and how?

I have seen other programs do it, so persume its part of the programing.

many thanks.

It's part of the programming of the particular software.