-   -   How do turn on gridlines in Web page preview for a Excel XP HTML (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/76488-how-do-turn-gridlines-web-page-preview-excel-xp-html.html)

Excel XP HTML

How do turn on gridlines in Web page preview for a Excel XP HTML

How do I turn on gridlines in Web page preview for a saved Excel XP HTML

David McRitchie

How do turn on gridlines in Web page preview for a Excel XP HTML

I would expect that borders would be better since you are using the
Save As in Excel assuming that is a question directed at saving as HTML.

Please use your full name (first and last) in newsgroups, you would
also get a lot more out of newsgroups if you plan on making regular use
if you used a valid email address (i.e. disposable addresses)..
---
HTH,