-   -   How do I use template wizard with data tracking in Excel 2003? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/76473-how-do-i-use-template-wizard-data-tracking-excel-2003-a.html)

Mike Mez

How do I use template wizard with data tracking in Excel 2003?

I am trying to create a master template in Excel 2003 that collects data that
is entered and saves it to a separate collection file to be used for
historical purposes. I did this in Excel 2002 by using the €śTemplate Wizard
with Data Tracking€ť add in, however this does not work in the 2003 version of
Excel. Any ideas on how to make this work?

Thank you for any help that you could provide,

Mike