-   -   Sudden Background Change to only one file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/76442-sudden-background-change-only-one-file.html)

diana

Sudden Background Change to only one file

I opened this file today to find the backgroun green instead of white. If I
copy to a new workbook, or copy paste, it will copy as white. If I insert and
new worksheet in the file, it will add the new worksheet as green! What went
wrong with the file? The main theme of all the files I have has not changed,
chanding all optional color to white or transparent does not change this file
either!.

Avinash

Sudden Background Change to only one file

somebody has changed the settings. just go to the display setting and change
in the appearance window, select "window" from the item list and then change
the color you want to .

"diana" wrote:

I opened this file today to find the backgroun green instead of white. If I
copy to a new workbook, or copy paste, it will copy as white. If I insert and
new worksheet in the file, it will add the new worksheet as green! What went
wrong with the file? The main theme of all the files I have has not changed,
chanding all optional color to white or transparent does not change this file
either!.

diana

Sudden Background Change to only one file

Thank u for taking the time to answer my question. However, I am not sure how
to get to the display settings your mentioned. Tools / Options I have already
tried. Appreciate being more specific.

"diana" wrote:

I opened this file today to find the backgroun green instead of white. If I
copy to a new workbook, or copy paste, it will copy as white. If I insert and
new worksheet in the file, it will add the new worksheet as green! What went
wrong with the file? The main theme of all the files I have has not changed,
chanding all optional color to white or transparent does not change this file
either!.

Avinash

Sudden Background Change to only one file

OK, first tell me which windows version you are using ??

"diana" wrote:

I opened this file today to find the backgroun green instead of white. If I
copy to a new workbook, or copy paste, it will copy as white. If I insert and
new worksheet in the file, it will add the new worksheet as green! What went
wrong with the file? The main theme of all the files I have has not changed,
chanding all optional color to white or transparent does not change this file
either!.

Peo Sjoblom

Sudden Background Change to only one file

I would think that if you change the display settings in windows it would
affect all workbook not just one

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

www.nwexcelsolutions.com