-   -   Spreadsheet not calculating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/76332-spreadsheet-not-calculating.html)

Gazzr

Spreadsheet not calculating

Hi,

I am having problems with a spreadsheet where the formulas are not
re-calculating, even though auto calc is on.

If i hit F2 on the formula and then enter it works though.

Any ideas?

Garry

--
Gazzr
Gazzr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31075

Niek Otten

Spreadsheet not calculating

What's your formula?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Gazzr" wrote in
message ...

Hi,

I am having problems with a spreadsheet where the formulas are not
re-calculating, even though auto calc is on.

If i hit F2 on the formula and then enter it works though.

Any ideas?

Garry

--
Gazzr
Gazzr's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=520836

[email protected]

Spreadsheet not calculating

Increase the number of iterations (same screen where you turn on
auto-calculate). Increase it to 100 and see if that helps. ed

[email protected]